Thursday, June 2, 2011

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Thirty-five days.

That's how long it's been since I've updated this blog, and how long it's been since I've worked on Rustbot. Any guesses as to why?

No, not Minecraft. I (and my fiancée) discovered and fell head-over-heels in love with Battlestar Galactica. We've got three episodes left to the entire series, and we'll be finishing those up over the next couple days. I am entranced.

So I'm thinking that I might get back to work on Rustbot once BSG is all said and done. Though, to be honest, I'm not even all that interested anymore. I'm not sure there's any sort of compelling game mechanic in there to be had. All I've been able to conjure is "Wander around a bleak and vast wasteland, collect differently-shaped objects and stick them together to build stuff."

Anyways it's boring and totally not worth any effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment